Just a blog about my adventures and mishaps in life.
Expect things like recipes, art, ways to save money,
fashion, creativity, beauty, babbling and randomness.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Little Window Garden

I found this great tip the other day about green onions. If you put the bulbs in water, the green shoots will continually grow back! Awesome! The only problem with this that I can see is that once you cut the onion, you have to rinse it really well or it tends to be slimy inside...
The middle plant is mint. This one seems to be doing really well, the last one died within days. Haha, I'm no green thumb.
And of course, there's my lucky bamboo on the left.
Sorry it's not a great photo. Click for larger version.

For my Feng Shui friends: My kitchen is in the Prosperity corner of my home. Note the natural cut amethyst rock, (purple), the golden bell, and of course the healthy growing plants. I also have several other enhancements in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment